Monday, October 3, 2011

The First Time...

"After Glow" by Alonzo Adams
'The First Time...'

The first time I laid eyes on you...
I couldn't take them off you,
because you are so damn Gorgeous!

The first time I spoke to you...
I couldn't stop ramblin'
because I felt drawn to your 
Choo choo train of thought.

The first time I heard your voice... 
I couldn't contain the excitement
you brought to my mind, body and soul.

The first time I met you... I knew right off
I wouldn't be able to walk away from you
because it felt like 'love at first sight'.

The first time I kissed and held you in my arms...
I knew there was no turning back,
because the desires I felt, I needed them fulfilled by you.

The first time we made love...
I couldn't stop myself from whispering in your ear...
'I Love You...'

The first time I can really say
I fell totally 'In love' was…
The day our paths crossed and I fell for you!

Terry Reese Jr.
(c) 2007

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling this song (see video below), so it's my musical share along with this piece of writing I've shared from the vault of my wondrous thoughts. 




3 comments:

  1. I don't think anything can truly be compared to the first time. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece that any woman or man could appreciate. It is honesty and passion and compassion at it's best...man i love words! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Michele, thank you and for me, simply revisiting 'that first time'. Renews that 'first time' feeling.

    @Miz, thank you... and I love how I'm inspired by how I'm feeling to be able to share the words in a way another can grasp what it is I'm feeling. There's no shame in that loving feeling on my end.. will quickly undress my thoughts and expose it.

    I appreciate the visit and thoughts shared.

    ReplyDelete